Re: [AD] Android Joysticks (patch)

On 12/22/2014 02:36 PM, Trent Gamblin wrote:
The drawback of this patch and hotplugging is it requires Android 3.1 for
the analog stick code in AllegroSurface.java. Personally I don't think it
matters as it's been a few years since anyone used anything but Android 4.0.
But I'm requesting feedback nonetheless.

A person on IRC mentioned that there still exist a few (cheap) tables with Android 2.x on them. I'm not at all familiar with the Android code, but is it possible to do some conditional compilation for this stuff? I don't know how much support Java has for that...

-SL