Re: [AD] Can't commit

Works now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trent Gamblin [mailto:trent@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 7, 2014 1:54 PM
To: 'Allegro Development'
Subject: [AD] Can't commit

I get this error when I try to commit, any help?

Password:
Counting objects: 25, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 477 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database
./objects

fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit To
ssh://trentg@xxxxxxxxxx
 ! [remote rejected] 5.1 -> 5.1 (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://trentg@xxxxxxxxxx'