From: beoran@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:beoran@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: June 12, 2014 1:07 PM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] Windows DirectInput haptic driver and some small haptic enhancements

I finally got around to debugging my Windows DirectInput haptic driver
though a VM. I found that Windows is more severe when it comes to
locking the active display window than I had thought, and also, that
only Cartesian coordinates with 1 or 2 axes are well supported, at
least, on my joystick. I also used indent to format the code according
to the Allegro code standard.

I hope this is acceptable this time around, and anyone who has a
DirectInput compatible device (not XInput, though), please test this
and report your results.

Kind Regards,

B.