[AD] Direct3D bug

Around January 25th Paul changed the D3D code so that it doesn't call
TestCooperativeLevel 1000 times per second. This breaks non-trivial games
that use D3D and can lose the display frequently such as fullscreen window
toggles. According to my reading of the documentation (this was a while
ago), you're supposed to call TestCooperativeLevel in a loop like the code
was doing before. As it was changed it's pointless to even call it at all. I
don't know if it needs to be 1000 times per second but I think that was what
seemed to work, and still does if put back. I'm going to revert the change
until something else that works can be done.

Thanks,
Trent