Re: [AD] CMake issues and OpenGL performance/compatibility issues

Ok, this wasn't tested properly.

The problem is that in Toolchain-mingw.cmake we set

    set(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY ONLY)
    set(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE ONLY)

which is necessary to prevent finding the libraries for the host system
(e.g. from /usr)  but it also has the side-effect of not checking
the paths in CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.

Peter