Re: [AD] testing in iOS

I’ll try to test it soon, problem is my Mac is not easily accessible anymore but if I forget please remind me before the release.  I’ve flagged this message though.

Thanks,
Trent

From: Peter Wang
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎December‎ ‎07‎, ‎2013 ‎12‎:‎57‎ ‎AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Can someone test the branch 5.1--gles-lock-bitmap-bb-proxy on iOS?
Firstly, if it compiles at all after some recent build system changes.

Secondly, locking/unlocking of the backbuffer in, say, ex_lockbitmap and
ex_blit.  Do I need to restore the 'glDrawTex' code path in commit f369c59,
or does the newer code path work, and happen to work better?

Peter