Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

That sounds like a better solution. I have an Ouya that’s been shipped on the way so I can help test things.

Thanks,
Trent

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

Yes, I can borrow an android phone from work for testing :-)

Although I will probably drop the KeyEvent/MotionEvent solution. There are /dev/input/event* and /dev/input/js* devices available on the OUYA that appears when connecting the controllers so the existing Linux code may work with some modification.