Re: [AD] Git help

That was meant as a reply to Peter. Your instructions worked perfectly it seems.

Trent

-----Original Message----- From: Trent Gamblin
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 12:35 AM
To: Allegro Development
Subject: Re: [AD] Git help

Thanks, I think (hope) it worked.

Trent

-----Original Message----- From: Trent Gamblin
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 11:57 PM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AD] Git help

A fellow named Jonathan Lilliemarck contacted me a few days ago with a git
repo where he separated the Allegro java code into a library. I've checked
this out and made some changes to it, making it build a jar and then
unrelated changes to fix the example. How can I get this into Allegro's git
and preserve the authors? It is up-to-date as of maybe 1 day ago.

Thanks,
Trent