Re: [AD] 5.2

The Android port could really use some testing on real devices. I’ve done a ton of testing but still get a lot of bug reports on Android.

Trent

From: SiegeLord
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎June‎ ‎13‎, ‎2013 ‎7‎:‎31‎ ‎PM
To: Coordination of admins/developers of the game programming library Allegro

Does anybody have any roadmap in mind towards it? In the coming week or
two I'm going to finish what I wanted to do with the vertex/index
buffers in the primitives addon and as far as I am concerned that's
enough features for it. I was also going to look into locked bitmaps
(they had some really inefficient things last time I glanced at them).

Are there big things to do elsewhere now? Anything partly unfinished
that I can help with?

-SL