Re: [AD] Release 5.1.5 tomorrow

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:08:57 -0800, Daniel Leslie <dan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a page/file somewhere that documents API changes across versions?

You can search for Since: in the documentation, or
diff across branches in the git repository, e.g.

    git diff --ignore-all-space 5.0 5.1 -- docs/src/refman

At times, like now, that is not so readable as the 5.1 branch has text
reorganised which hasn't yet been applied to the 5.0 branch.

> I'd like to start getting prepared to update the Scheme interface for 5.2,
> but I haven't touched it since 5.0.6.

As usual, the 5.1 additions are all up for consideration.

Peter