[AD] Inclusion of alfont in the Allegro 4 repository and releases

alfont is still used by many Allegro 4 projects. Unfortunately the
homepage with the most recent version is offline since quite some time
(see mirror [1]). There have been at least four different homepages for
alfont over the years. Some new patches are floating around, but there
is no place to collect them. What do you think about including it in the
Allegro 4 repository and releasing it with Allegro 4? It's the obvious
place to look for it and that way noone would have to prepare releases
just for alfont. Also, I think about packaging it for Debian and would
prefer if there were a place to collect patches.

I'm CCing some people who have worked on alfont.

Best regards,
Tobias Hansen

[1] http://opensnc.sourceforge.net/alfont/mirror/