[AD] GTK requirement

I'm not completely pleased about GTK turning into a dependency of the
core library.  Even though it can be compiled out, the nature of Linux
distributions means that it *will* be compiled in.  I really don't like
the idea of all keyboard and mouse input being filtered through GTK,
even in programs which won't use the menu support nor even the native
dialogs addon.

It seems like it should be possible to move the GTK dependency back out,
leaving hooks in the core to be filled by the native_dialog addon when
it is actually used (e.g. setting an auxiliary system vtable pointer or
something).  We don't already have an al_init_native_dialog_addon
function, but that would be the obvious place to do it.  The user would
be required to call al_init_native_dialog_addon before create the
ALLEGRO_DISPLAY.  Programs which don't link with the native_dialog addon
on X11 would go back to working as if GTK support were compiled out.

What do you think?

Peter