Re: [AD] 5.0.8-pre branch

Everything is ok on ubuntu 12.04. Compiles, examples work..

On 11/05/2012 07:35 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Hi,

I made a 5.0.8-pre branch.  Please help test it before I make a release,
likely this weekend.  There were a lot of conflicts to resolve this
time.  I haven't checked it even compiles on OSX.

Check the list of changes to see if I missed something, or included
something I shouldn't have.  So far the additions to the 5.0 API are:

    al_osx_get_window (not sure)
    ALLEGRO_MIXER_QUALITY_CUBIC
    ALLEGRO_ALIGN_CENTER
    ALLEGRO_ALIGN_INTEGER
    al_create_builtin_font

I will delete the 5.0.8-pre branch after release, and I may well rebase
it in the meantime.

Peter

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein12331_d2d