[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-3486296 ] al_show_native_message_box not showing "message" param i

Bugs item #3486296, was opened at 2012-02-09 08:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=3486296&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Addons
Group: 5.1

Initial Comment:
calling 'al_show_native_message_box' with all params NULL except for "Message" fails to show ANY text in the MessageBox, which opos up with only the "i" blue icon in the midfiled.

I'm working on Windows 7 64bit, compiiling with MingW 4.5.2 and using ver 5.0.5 of the Allegro Library.

Also, custom buttons do not work (but I can't find if that's an already implemented feature or not).

Date: 2012-09-30 14:46

Message:
There is no "Message" parameter. The only parameters are "title", "heading"
and "text".

Looking at the Windows implementation
[http://alleg.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=alleg/allegro;a=blob;f=addons/native_dialog/win_dialog.c;hb=HEAD#l238]
it looks like all three of those are used.

There is no support for custom buttons under Windows.

Comment By: Matthias (haimat99)
Date: 2012-09-30 14:37

Message:
Same for me in allegro 5.0.7 -- has this been fixed somehow already?