Re: [AD] allegro_tiled: a new module for parsing tile-based maps.

Rather than copy the internal Allegro code into my module's source, I
decided to add glib as a dependency, which not only gives me lists but
also hash tables, base64-encoding (allowing me to remove some code I
hand-copied from zlib), and a whole bunch of other utilities.

I'm working on refactoring the code a little bit to try and figure out
the best user-facing API. If anyone has any suggestions for this, let
me know. After that's done and the API is more or less set in stone,
then I'll post an announcement on the forums.