Re: [AD] Internal headers

On 07/03/2012 08:56 PM, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
On Tue Jul 3, 2012, Hilton Medeiros wrote:
Hello,

is there a reason why only some internal headers are not installed by
'make install', like for instance aintern_aatree.h?
Because they are internal. They aren't part of the api at all, and none of the
public api bits need their contents, so theres no reason to install them.

Thanks for the answer. That is true for games but if a developer wants to distribute an addon library source and he makes use of internal headers, the addon ends up not being compilable
by users that install allegro with 'make install' or a package from some distro, for instance.

I was assuming at least addon libraries could make use of internal headers when I started coding, they
are very handy after all. :)

I can just copy what I need, of course, as a last resource.