[AD] (5.1) Mac OSX Tracking Rectangle Patch

First time contributing, I hope this is the correct procedure.

In OSX, the tracking rectangle isn't recalculated when a window is
resized. This means events like ALLEGRO_EVENT_MOUSE_ENTER_DISPLAY and
ALLEGRO_EVENT_MOUSE_LEAVE_DISPLAY don't work properly. They trigger on
the original size of the window when it was created, instead of the
new size after resizing.

Attached is a simple patch to fix this problem. I just used an svn
diff to make it, not sure if that is preferable or if diff -u would be
better.

- Dennis Gooden