Re: [AD] 5.0.7 preparations

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:20:51 +0200
Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 21 Jun 2012, at 15:35 , Peter Wang wrote:
> > Anyone?
>
> Sorry, put it down for last weekend and clean forgot about it. I'll
> be busy tomorrow, but I may have time to give it a shot on Saturday.

Same. I actually was on my Mac recently and spent some time trying
to get one of the iOS examples to work with 5.1 but didn't think of
trying 5.0.7. Also can't test my own stuff with it since all the
necessary features are now missing in 5.0 :P

Btw., is there any point in trying the ios port with 5.0.7? I seem to
remember it misses some crucial features for the new ios which we have
only in 5.1, but if it's supposed to work I can try (tomorrow or on
Saturday).