Re: [AD] al_acknowledge_display_disconnected

On 2012-05-23, at 6:04 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
> Right, thanks.
>
> I guess we just have to do as Elias says and make functions fail
> while waiting for a reply to an "urgent" message.
>
> Peter

Ya, not sure what needs it and whatnot. Almost feels like I should
wait until bugs pop up before trying to fix it. If it ain't broke... Since
I tested about 5-6 hours worth of gameplay going in and out of
Airplay a bunch of times last night and it worked fine. Also tested
with an HDMI cable and that works too. Plugged and unplugged
several times and it kept on working. Doesn't mean there aren't
any bugs... just messing with things without knowing what I really
need to do worries me.

Trent