Re: [AD] new resampling

On 04/21/2012 11:46 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
It should be fixed now.  I wouldn't mind seeing a new frequency plot :)

Peter

Here it is (same parameters as before):

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4866/resamplingspectra2.png

Note that that is a time average over a few seconds, which obscures the discontinuities at the buffer interfaces. I took this screenshot from Audacity which shows what that looked like in time (15558 is top, 15559 is bottom; time above is in seconds, and frequency on the left is in Hertz):

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/8895/resamplingspectratime.png

The remaining high frequency content probably happens because linear resampling isn't quite perfect to begin with.

-SL