Re: [AD] Feature backports for 5.0.6

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - file slices
>    ready?

I'll take a look to refresh my memory, but I think we ended up going
with a simple implementation. So it's probably good to go.

> - al_add_win_window_callback, al_remove_win_window_callback
>    not enough experience with it?

These are needed for the menus (which are definitely not ready to go
to 5.0). They could probably use a void* userdata pointer for the sake
of completeness. They solve a pretty narrow problem. Not sure how else
it would be implemented, but I don't do any win32 programming.

one use case: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/607712

--
Matthew Leverton