Re: [AD] File system watcher API

its not as reliably as you think.
different versions of Windows will update changes at different rates.
users can change this change rate also.

i build a few things around these APIs, and found them to be unreliable.

even trying to document what this function does will be a minefield of "if this, then that except when this is that and ..."