Re: [AD] Addons directory cleanup

I thought # include "wav.c" will get a proper image of what may just
happen. My project include various middle-ware libraries and I cannot
promise none is going to include file named exactly like one in
add-ons directory.

I can modify both mentioned branches. About modifying them before or
after release I will relay on your opinion, since I do not have much
experience in release process (and it's implications).

Was there any release from 5.1 branch? I do not remember.

Were iio and kdm_audio leaved on repository by purpose or by accident?