Re: [AD] iOS on 5.0 branch

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 19:15:08 -0600, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What sort of updates are you thinking of?

Just the usual 5.1->5.0 bug fix updates.  I can't build or test the iOS
port so if we want to keep maintaining it with bug fixes, I'll need some
help with it.

Ideally we'd use a dummy git branch, but it's probably simpler if I just
post up a big patch of the proposed 5.0.5 changes for someone to test.
Then someone can send back any fixes before it all gets committed to the
5.0 branch.

The reason I try to minimise direct commits on the 5.0 branch is so that
you can easily compare the history for both branches side-by-side,
which is important for managing the stable releases.

Peter