[AD] TTF add-on small patch for bitmap format

The TTF addon now sets the format explicitly to ALLEGRO_PIXEL_FORMAT_ANY_WITH_ALPHA which I noticed because on iOS apparently that equals ALLEGRO_PIXEL_FORMAT_ARGB_8888 which isn't supported. So really there are two issues. First, the ANY_* formats should return supported formats on iOS. But in addition to that, I think TTF onts should be the same as bitmaps (and if I'm not mistaken, bitmap fonts), and use the current bitmap format set with al_set_new_bitmap_format. This patch is for the latter. Maybe I missed some discussion about why the TTF addon works like this, if so please clue me in. It seems wrong so if there is no opposition I'll commit this patch.