[AD] Bindings page

Greetings,
I have been suggested to ask in this mailing list to put my .NET allegro 4.x binding in the bindings page on sourceforge.
So I'm officially here to ask what's the procedure to make this happen.

My project is a quite functional wrapper named sharpallegro
It's still not complete, but it's more than usable, and most of allegro's examples have been ported.
Furthermore, it seems that preceding attempts (mallegro and allegnet) are not being worked on anymore (forbidden page, expired domain).

If you're interested there's also a beginning of a binding for AllegGL, namely sharpalleggl

Thanks for your attention :)

Best regards