[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-3395632 ] Memory leak in osxgl.m

Bugs item #3395632, was opened at 2011-08-21 18:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by evanwallace
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=3395632&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Mac OSX
Group: 5.1

Initial Comment:
destroy_display in osxgl.m never releases d->ogl_extras->backbuffer

Date: 2011-08-23 08:08

Message:
Funnily enough, most of the work seems to have been done already (in
aintern_opengl.h and ogl_display.c). I am cooking up a patch at the moment.
If all goes to plan I will be done within 24 hours.

Comment By: Peter Hull (peterhull90)