Re: [AD] al_convert_bitmap

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Elias Pschernig
<elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 12:11 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
>
>> Yes, I agree. As for 5.0 compatibility - not sure. Probably when
>> updating 5.0->5.2 most ALLEGRO_VIDEO_BITMAP flags need to be changed to
>> ALLEGRO_MEMORY_BITMAP. Which I'd consider acceptable.
>>
> I meant ALLEGRO_ANY_BITMAP of course.

Peter W mentioned elsewhere that large changes won't get backported to
5.0 since it's not trivial to do that, so this entire thing probably
falls under that bucket anyway. But I doubt many VIDEO flags would
actually need to be set to ANY. The only thing that would really be
affected is if you were to set the VIDEO flag explicitly *before*
creating a display. And while people could be doing that right now, it
doesn't really make any sense to.

Once a display is created, the behavior of VIDEO from 5.0 -> SVN
remains the same.

--
Matthew Leverton