Re: [AD] image loading flags

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ALLEGRO_KEEP_FORMAT and ALLEGRO_NO_PREMULTIPLIED_ALPHA do not belong
> with the bitmap flags.  Luckily the former was never implemented.
> Now we have ALLEGRO_KEEP_INDEX as well.

Is the distinction those flags which affect loading and those which
affect the bitmap creation and subsequent operations?

Why does the distinction matter?

And are addons that load bitmaps then supposed to have their own
flagged loading formats as well? (e.g.,
al_load_font_with_bitmap_flags(const char* filename, int flags, int
bitmap_flags) Although I'm not sure this example in particular is even
relevant.

--
Matthew Leverton