Re: [AD] skater demo

On Sat, 2011-04-23 at 09:08 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> Commit it before we lose it!

Well, that's more likely than you'd think, I lost some of my changes
when I just removed and re-checked out my git folder forgetting about
the local branches stored in there. Anyway, just committed it.

> Is it still possible to edit the level?  I usually quit within a few
> seconds due to being stuck on the steep hills, which is no fun at all.

Hm, yeah, but it uses a .blend file as level. So you need to open it in
Blender, then install the custom exporter script and export with that.
It's some time ago I last tried that, probably should update both
the .blend and the exporter to Blender 2.5.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>