Re: [AD] 5.0.1 soon

Ok, turns out I had a stray copy of one of the WIPs installed in a location where it was picked up ahead of newer version. Became suspicious when nothing I did seemed to have any effect.
So that problem went away and all seems well.

However, I get a segfault when running ex_bitmap_target with current svn. No idea when I last tried to run that so I can't say when it might have been broken, if it is indeed broken. Does it work for anyone else, or on different platforms?

Evert