Re: [AD] RGBA_5551 bug

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thomas says he gets a '1', and I do too with the Nouveau drivers. Also
> the game looks correct with the Nouveau drivers, so this seems like
> definitely a proprietary nvidia driver bug. Can anyone else with that
> driver confirm?

I have the proprietary Nvidia driver installed on my Fedora-based
desktop system (for my GTX 260). I'm currently busy with ripping CDs
in Windows, but when that's done (...in hours) I'll test it.

--
Brandon McCaig <http://www.bamccaig.com/> <bamccaig@xxxxxxxxxx>
V zrna gur orfg jvgu jung V fnl. Vg qbrfa'g nyjnlf fbhaq gung jnl.