[AD] Any Allegro interest in GSoC 2011?

I've noticed that Allegro hasn't been part of Google Summer of Code.
Have you ever applied or thought about applying?  Google announced
earlier today that they are going to have GSoC again this year:
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/01/google-summer-of-code-announced-at-lca.html
Here's their FAQ:
http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/faqs
I attended the Google Summer of Code mentor summit representing Haiku
in 2010 and it sounded like they were looking to expand the program in
2011, perhaps doubling the size, but after discussion it seemed the
consensus was that the program could expand by 20-30% or so and still
get decent quality projects from the students.  I'm not sure how much
if any Google has decided to expand it or not.  In 2010 I think there
were 150 orgs that participated, with 300-400 applying.

-scottmc