Re: [AD] OS X keyboard

On 2011-01-23, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Somebody on allegro.cc was saying they had a lot of problems with the D3D
> driver. I don't remember exactly what or who it was right now but it sounded
> pretty serious. I haven't had time to look at it at all yet. I don't know
> if it's even a real bug or not or a driver issue or something else. I don't
> have much time right now to look at it. It didn't sound like something that
> couldn't easily be fixed if it's a real problem in 5.0.1 though. But it would
> be nice to try and deal with it now.

On the 5.0 or 5.1 branch?

The D3D driver is somewhat broken right now on the 5.1 branch, due to
the recent shader-related changes.  The GL driver is also affected [1].
John-Kim Murphy posted a bug report to [AD] a couple of days ago.
Obviously shader-related changes won't be merged to 5.0.

[1] http://allefant.com/tests.py

Peter