Re: [AD] Building python wrapper + docs in MSVC

Thanks~ I noticed two possible bugs:

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:17 AM, John-Kim Murphy <leftium@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried building the Python wrapper from MSVC, but it fails because checkdocs.py tries to call gcc.
Also the requisite docs + related tools don't really seem to be built... I'm assuming this is a known issue.

Is there another way to get the Python wrapper? (Available for download from anywhere?)

I'm using Allegro 5rc4

I put a version for 5.0.0 rc4 here: http://allefant.com/allegro/allegro_python.txt