Re: [AD] OS X port depends on OS X 10.6

> Ok, well it is Allegro itself throwing the errors when I try to build it (unix makefiles). I was just
> following the procedure to try to produce an i386/x86_64 binary for 10.5, as detailed here:
>
> http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#How_do_I_build_universal_binaries_on_Mac_OS_X.3F

Ok, I *think* you need to set CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to 10.5 in CMake when configuring Allegro. This isn't mentioned on that page that I can see, but it is what I think is missing. I think it pulls in the correct SDK when you do that as well, but maybe not. Obviously, set CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES as described on that page.
It's been a while since I looked at this, and I don't remember how far along I got when I last tried it (or whether it even worked). I don't remember it not working.

Evert