Re: [AD] 5.0.0 RC2 release notes

On December 5, 2010, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2010, at 15:04 , Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > I would not be against such a move. Though it might mean learning
> > something new for the few who don't already use git.
>
> I don't use git for anything at the moment and currently would not be
> willing to invest the time needed to start using git just for Allegro.

All you really need to do is change a couple of the commands.

svn co url | git clone url
svn up | git pull
svn ci | git commit + git push

If thats all you use, then it won't take any time at all :) though some things
are different, git is /much/ better at dealing with branches. Its also a lot
faster. A lot.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx