Re: [AD] Last iphone patch

On 2010-12-03, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it may be a good idea to include revision 13973 in 5.0.
> It's a fairly minor change, it just adds two functions. The
> multitasking function (al_iphone_program_has_halted) is necessary,
> you can't get an app into the App Store these days withoutout it
> AFAIK.

The function description seems to suggest that you should call
al_iphone_program_has_halted and then wait for ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_SWITCH_IN

Consider adding al_rest() to the busy wait in
applicationDidEnterBackground: - the user may be busy with something,
and the busy wait will only take away more CPU time.

The Function: markers for documentation are missing.

Peter