[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2977961 ] Strict aliasing problem

Bugs item #2977961, was opened at 2010-03-28 22:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tjaden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2977961&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Core Library
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Without this patch gcc warns about strict aliasing. I don't fully understand the aliasing problem, so not sure if the patch is correct (but gcc stops complaining).