[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-3145672 ] Creating an invalid display hangs the program

Bugs item #3145672, was opened at 2010-12-26 19:42
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by mokkan
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=3145672&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Linux
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
I'm using Allegro 5.1, my checkout is probably 2-3 days old. When I create an invalid display (for example, a display of width 0 and height 0) it will give me the following error and then hang the program:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  20

I'm not sure if this is a bug in Allegro or what, but I thought I would bring it to someone's attention in case it is.