Re: [AD] d3d filtering flags

Done. This happens to fix the ex_resize problem with OpenGL here. I didn't apply the first patch I sent to the list, the one fixing all of those problems you reported. You can apply that if you wish. I'll report back if your texture filter patch doesn't work.

Trent

On 10/11/2010 7:14 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
On 2010-11-10, Trent Gamblin<trent@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Sorry Peter, but it looks fine at a glance. I haven't had time to test it.
I'll try and make time tomorrow, and while I'm at it, have we come to an
agreement about resize events? Should al_resize_display fire an event or not?
I think not. You don't have to handle code in two places if you write a function.

Agreed.  I'll take care of the X11 port.

RC1 this weekend.

Peter

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dell-eql-dev2dev