Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13892] allegro/branches/4.9/src/macosx/system.m

On November 14, 2010, Michał Cichoń wrote:
> That would be ALLEGRO_INSTALL_PATH which have no sense since Allegro
> knows nothing about installation process.

I don't see why it can't export that info. It also doesn't care about temp
files, or in fact, any of the paths. Its purely a convenience function for
people using allegro. And some might wish to actually know that info. We have
no way of knowing.