Re: [AD] windows resizing regression

Can you define "strangely"? I'm going to check it out, but would help
if I knew what you're experiencing.

Trent

On 07/11/2010 4:16 AM, Peter Wang wrote:
I found a number of regressions under Windows (XP).
I won't be releasing 5.0.0 RC1 today.

ex_resize and ex_resize2 behave strangely due to r13861 (Moving the
Windows event loops back into the same thread as the D3D event loop)

Can someone (Trent) look at this?

Peter

http://p.sf.net/sfu/SAP-dev2dev