[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-3113650 ] in ex_haiku, native dialog error message is hidden

Bugs item #3113650, was opened at 2010-11-20 13:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dacap
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=3113650&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Tools and Examples
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
zap0 in #allegro just reported that he was confused by running ex_haiku. It opened a black window, then would sit there and would neither react to input nor the close button. Later we figured out that behind that window, there was an error message saying that a data file could not be found.

Obviously, that error dialog should be in front of the window.

Comment By: David Capello (dacap)