Re: [AD] skater demo

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 08:47 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2010-10-21, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Probably true, but probably still worth doing (at some point) regardless.
> > > What would be more interesting though is a "true" port, but that's
> > > obviously even more work.
> >
> > And putting it off till 5.2 would give a person time to get such a thing done
> > ;D
>
> Even if it doesn't get committed I would still like to see it, out of
> interest, and possibly to find bugs (but hopefully not at this stage).

Ok, here it is:

http://allefant.com/allegro/0001-added-skater-demo.patch.gz

I decided to try and get rid of a4_aux.h and while at it started
updating some stuff, like video mode selection and making the window
resizable. Some stuff obviously needs fixing still, like the readme._tx
and thanks._tx parsers. Don't think we have anything similar in A5.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>