[AD] [test scaled rotate 5] failure

FYI, I get one failure when running the "run tests" project (WinRelWithDebug):

FAIL test scaled rotate 5 [hw] - RMS error is 41.2741
hash_hw=a85e5275
sig_hw=KWnQdRKMNKTkQYVHIKKQhnYCKINKKWnObRKMKKTjQXXKJKKQhnYKJJKKKWnXYRIKKKTjQYYJKKKQgnYSO

Also the Haiku example seems more grainy/blurry after updating to the latest Allegro version (r13797). This is very subjective, though.
I think I was using a revision from early July before.

Environment:
MSVC Express 2010
Win 7
Lenovo X301 (Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500MHD)

Let me know if you want any more info.
John
--
www.leftium.com