Re: [AD] Joystick patches

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2. Any ideas what the four junk button names were supposed to be? They
> correlate with the "shape" buttons on Playstation controllers: "Triangle,
> Circle, X, and Square." I'm guessing the junk was something like Unicode
> (respectively: 0xA1F7, 0xA1F0, 0xA877, 0xA1F5). Does DirectInput support
> Unicode names for buttons? Just curious...

No idea.  It doesn't seem right there was junk though.

Thanks for applying my patches! I figured out the junk characters: In Simplified Chinese encoding, they resemble the respective symbols on the Playstation gamepad buttons (△○╳□, Unicode code points \u25b3, \u25cb, \u2573, \u25a1)

John

--
www.leftium.com