Re: [AD] Missing iphone project

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 13:09 -0600, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> project.pbxproj is missing from the iphone-xcode/allegro5.xcodeproject directory
> in SVN. It can't be built without it except with CMake. At least I don't have
> it here...

Yes, I removed it some time ago - so all supported platforms are built
from the same cmake build files now. It's not completely done yet as
after a few days of messing around with cmake and xcode I stopped. And
it's not an ideal solution in general because of shortcomings of cmake
(some things which are essential for an iphone build can't be set so
have to be done each time by hand). But I found it easier to maintain
than the manual project files. README_iphone.txt has instructions how to
build now (they could be improved a lot however).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>