Re: [AD] Hotplug joysticks

I'd like to see two new events. ALLEGRO_EVENT_JOYSTICK_PLUGGED and
ALLEGRO_EVENT_JOYSTICK_UNPLUGGED.
In which you can easily determine if you've lost or gained a joystick
that was used in the program and for instance pause the game as
appropriate.

As for joysticks that don't get automatically reported a function for
reinstalling/polling is good. It could generate unplugged and plugged
events.

At least the unplugged event can come from its joystick event source.
But I wonder where the plugged event would come from.