[AD] [BUG] al_set_new_window_position() is non functional (4.9.21)

I posted this over at the forums, but since it has now been confirmed I though I'd email it here for convenience:

al_set_new_window_position() doesn't seem to have any effect on my system, it doesn't change the position of newly created windows. I'm using the pre-compiled binaries I got at allegro5.org with the following system conditions:

Someone else on the forums (kenmasters1976) confirmed the issue giving the following system conditions:

Below is some sample code that demonstrates the problem on my system:

#include "allegro5\allegro.h"

void main() {
al_init();
al_set_new_display_flags(ALLEGRO_WINDOWED);
al_set_new_window_position(1, 1);
al_create_display(200, 200);
al_rest(5);
}